Series A Founders
ONLINE via zoom
WHAT IS SERIES A FOUNDERS PEER-TO-PEER BOARD?
- It is an exclusive community and a high-value network of successful tech founders
- An opportunity to accelerate your business and professional growth
- A confidential space to share and get support
- A place to find answers and solutions, share your stories and learn from each other
- Unique insights, motivation, and inspiration
- Honest feedback from fellow founders
- Shared vision, aligned values
1) You will be invited to join a P2P board if you qualify (groups are formed based on company stage, and company profile (members companies can't be competitors to each other), founder's values and expectations.
2) The membership fee is $1K per founder monthly (includes 4 online peer-to-peer meetings).
3) Each peer-to-peer Board consists of 10 members
4) Members gather for 2-hour online zoom meetings on a bi-weekly basis.
5) In-person Board gatherings are organized quarterly.
6) All Board discussions are off the record and strictly confidential.
7) Questions that members are willing to discuss to be submitted to a group facilitator beforehand.
8) All members comply with the Board's ethical code, rules, and standards.
9) Each Board also has an online chat ( in What's app, Telegram)
10) Members are also invited to attend additional events: workshops, masterclasses, coaching sessions etc.
As a next step we will get in touch with you after you submit your application (see the form below)
Tatiana Indina, PhD.
Apply to join:
We will get back to you to schedule a short interview:
Expand your inner circle and build relationships with some of the world’s brightest entrepreneurs
Whats' app : +1 (305) 339 3089 Tatiana